Thursday, August 15, 2013

Today's Winner

I'm having fun finding out who's won free files.  Aren't you?  Better yet, have you updated your wishlist?  I suggest you do that because I am not done drawing winners!  Do you want to improve your chances to win?  Just comment here.

Congratulations to:

Nancy H (nrham21)

Just email me, Nancy, at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (please take out the spaces) and I'll send you:

 Springy Pop Up
 Springy Pop Up II

Also, my HUGE 60% off Sale has started.  So grab your goodies before they are gone!  (I'm still investigating my options for the future of my files but I'm fairly certain the number of files that I'll have available for sale will not be that many.)

Until next time, may your creative time be blessed with joy!

3 comments:

Renae said...

You are so generous. I will miss you and your files.

Renae
rpcrafter

LisaInMaryland said...

I just updated my wishlist with the ones you gave me as prizes. So fun!

Kelly S said...

Congrats to the winner! Those are some great files.