Thursday, June 20, 2013

Volunteering, Itching & Designing

It's summer.  Right?  You would think that things would be a little easier without the required schedule of the school day.  Nope!  Not yet at least.

There's still lots of running around to do and this week there's Vacation Bible School too.  Our kids are too old to participate but Ilaria is volunteering to help the little ones.  So, she's having fun anyway.

And, I'm itching.  I'm allergic to insect bites and I am currently being tortured with the effects of about a dozen bites.  So, tell me, do you have any tips or fabulous concoctions that will help?  If so, I'd be very happy to hear them!!!

In between the taxi-driving and the itching, I am working on a fun new design for you.  So, don't give up on me just yet!

Until next time, may your creative time be both itch-free and filled with bliss.

2 comments:

bzyPTmom said...

Hmm, benadryl cream helps, also oatmeal baths and I believe a paste made from baking soda and water and can do the trick--if you don't mind having little white spots all over you from the paste!

Lisa said...

Believe it or not try Orajel, it works wonders!