Monday, April 29, 2013

His Turn

I knew it was coming.  It's been so long and we are overdue.  It's been eight years since I last helped my hubby gather his things and head off to defend our country.  And, now, it's his turn once more.

So, please bear with me over the next several weeks as I know I will be spending as much time with him as possible.  A lot of that will be spent waiting in one line or another as we update id cards and wills and get all the other things that must be done marked off the list before he leaves.

 In between, I will be doing my best to get a few new designs out the door for you!

Until then, may your creative time be filled with peace and bliss.

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Enjoy your time with him, and a huge thanks to you and your family for these sacrifices that you make for all of us. xxxx caz

Pattyb said...

Enjoy your time with your hubbie!
God Bless you both!

bzyPTmom said...

Spend time with your hubby, the designs can wait! Thank you to your hubby and your family for your service!

Novice said...

My prayers will be with all your family. Thank you for the sacrifices you are making for all of us.

kathy serrahn said...

enjoy your time with hubby, we all understand

Pam S said...

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Time is precious! And thank you and your family for serving us.

Esther W-B said...

Thanks to your hubby for his service and to all of you for your sacrifices.