Friday, February 1, 2013

February Sketch Challenge

I'm so glad it's Friday!  It's been a little rough this week, but now I have the perfect excuse to get creative and so do you:



Yes, the February Sketch Challenge is up and ready for you at the VDBC Forum.  As always, the files are free and it's sure to be a lot of fun.

I've been working on one layout for this challenge and even though it's not done yet, I am committed to doing two this month.  Last year, I used a sketch challenge to scrap Ilaria's school picture.  So, I thought it was time to use one to scrap Bryce's school picture.  Wouldn't you know it?  Ilaria saw it and asked where is hers.  Hahaha!

So, how many projects are you going to make with this month's sketch?

Download the files right here.

May your week-end be filled with peaceful creative bliss.

No comments: