Monday, December 10, 2012

More Snowflakes

I was playing with my A2 Snowflakes file and discovered if I cut the file out of two different colored papers, I had enough pieces to make four (yes, 4!) cards with different looks.  How's that for frugal?

First, here's last week's cut with all the lining pieces:


and here are two with a simple trade of papers:



That is, I cut the file from white and then from light blue and switched the pieces around for those two cards. 

Here is the negative of the white cut as well:


I'd have a fourth card to show off that is similar to the last picture but in my haste to get to my glitter and glue, I tore it when I pulled it off the mat.  Oh, well, I still had fun.

How about you?  Did you have fun this past week-end?

If not, why not go spend some blissful creative time now to make up for it?

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Great idea and love the looks. And think of the money you'll save.