Monday, November 26, 2012

So Grateful

I know Thanksgiving is over but I am ever so grateful for so many things that I think it's past time I put out an abbreviated list.  So, here goes:

I am grateful for every customer and friend I've "met" as a designer.  Your kindness and support is greatly appreciated.

I'm grateful I have my wedding ring.  I thought it was lost forever but I found it.  It's not much but, to me, it's the most beautiful ring in the world.

I'm grateful our ministry was featured in the local news.  You can see my back in the first picture here.  This picture touches my heart because we had not seen Brian in a while and I'm grateful he's okay.

And, of course, I am ever so grateful for my faith, my family and my friends.

I am truly blessed.



2 comments:

TonyaKaye said...

Your list is so inspiring.

Renae said...

We are all blessed to have you share your talents with us. And I totally relate to your wedding ring story. I think you know the story about my lost stone about a year ago and the miracle of its recovery. Like you said, not much of a ring but it means the world to me! God bless!