Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's Here!

It's finally here.  The week our son has been awaiting for months is finally here.  Yep, Bryce is actively involved in the Space Academy portion at Space Camp.  He's having a blast--in more ways than one.  LOL! 

He has built his own rocket, watched IMAX films about space, done some science experiments and done space mission simulations too.  He even gets to be the commander for the lunar mission tomorrow.

I haven't heard what his favorite part is yet but I know he's liking the rides because he keeps saying that I need to go on them when we go up later this week.  He knows I'm not a ride person so they must be wild ones.  LOL!

I can't wait to see pictures.  Hmm.  Maybe I should be planning out that scrapbook already.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

TonyaKaye said...

How exciting for him!