Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Newest Layout

I am so happy!  I got to scrap.  Yay! 

I hope you want to see my layout because here it is:


and here is the second page:


Oh, and here's a little secret I'm hiding:


LOL!  After I had already cut the black pieces out for this layout, I discovered that out of ALL the black cardstock that I have, I only had two of these pieces that matched.  I really wanted a two-page layout because I had a lot of pictures and I didn't want to cut the pieces again. 

So, what's a crafty girl to do but be frugal?  Yep, behind the three pictures on the second page is where my other cuts came from.  I reinforced the holes with another scrap.  Once it is in the album, no one will know the difference.

Okay, so, does the first page look familiar?  I hope so because I based my layout off of this month's sketch for the Sketch Challenge.  See:


So, what are you making for the Sketch Challenge?

If you haven't downloaded your free sketch files, you can do so here.

I can't wait to see what you make!

Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

Lisa Avolio said...

Love your solution to the problem. Great layout. I did not spot the challenge file, but it does give me ideas. Thanks!