Thursday, October 13, 2011

Third Challenge

Are you ready to play?  Have you already joined in on the fun at the VDBC Forum  If not, why not?!?!?

Are you waiting for another challenge?  Well, my third challenge for the Third Anniversary of VDBC is up and ready for you to play right here.  I hope you have fun with it!

Also, don't forget the Wish List feature in the store.  I"m so excited about this feature.  I get to play Santa and make some wishes come true.  So, if you want some of your wishes to come true, make sure you let Santa know what you wish to receive by adding I Scrap Designs files to your wish list.

And don't forget to come visit me Friday, Saturday and Sunday to grab some extra free goodies too.

This is going to be so much fun!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

Esther W-B said...

This frilly is beautiful! Thank you.