Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Re-intro


It occurred to me that I have new readers who may not want to retrace all my posts here and so I should take a moment to re-introduce myself.

I am Ileana, a military wife and a stay at home mom who doesn't get to stay at home much. My amazing husband and I have two kids, a 6th grade boy and a 4th grade girl, and a house full of pets who keep us busy.

I'm the chief taxi driver for music lessons, Tae Kwon Do, school and whatever else they can fit in. Oh, yeah, I forgot scouts and I'm sure there's something else too.

We're also very active in our church.  My husband and I are involved in three different ministries there.  One of those starts up again tonight.  The kids call it Church School because explaining why we have Sunday School on Wednesday night gets complicated. Lol!

Between all that, I try my best to design fun and creative cutter files.  I hope you enjoy using them.
Speaking of cutter files, today is your last chance to get my files at 50% off this year.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time! 

No comments: