Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Life is Good!

I've been asked a couple of times recently how my family and I have been doing.  Please, let me assure you that, in a nutshell, we are simply awesome.  All things considered, we have been very richly blessed and, in essence, we really do have it all.

If, however, you would like to pray,  I do know three people who could really use your prayers:  two friends who are going through a very rough time and my mother who could always use prayers.

On a more fun note, I've been busy scrapping and sewing.  Unfortunately, none of those projects are photo ready or worthy.  LOL!  I've been sewing things for the scouts in my family.  Patches and mosquito nets just aren't that pretty, but I'm sure the guys will find them pretty useful.

Speaking of scouting, Bryce came home last night from his weekly Boy Scout meeting to announce that he was elected as Patrol Leader.  We're so proud of him!  And now I have another patch to sew on and another page to scrap.  Life is good!

Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats to Bryce. Way to go. Glad to see you are having a nice summer. And your new files are just awesome as usual :)

Barracudasue said...

CONGRATULATIONS Bryce!!!!!! That's incredible news! WTG!!!!!!

Glad all is well with you and yours and like Anna said, your new files are just WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Take care my friend and enjoy your GOOD LIFE! :D