Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Files & Old Man Shoes

Phew!  We just got home from a 2,500 mile road trip.  It was so very worth it and we certainly packed it full of fun.


The main purpose of this trip was my nephew's wedding which explains the first new file that is up in the store now.

The bells can be customized for the happy couple like the first picture or you can use your pen tool to draw an outline on them if you prefer like the second picture.

And here's one for the upcoming holiday here in the USA but it can be used for many more occasions--maybe even that first kiss.

We also packed in A LOT of other fun things on our trip too.  I have loads of pictures to share but I'm going to start with some that revolve around our son.

Here are both kiddos, all ready to go to the wedding:

Like most kids, Bryce's growing like a weed and needed new dress shoes for the wedding and some new running shoes too.  We bought him both before the trip but I didn't hear his comment about his new dress shoes until we were already there.

These are his "Old Man Shoes:"

I'm not kidding!  In the past, we had bought him all black athletic shoes so he could also use them for school.  This time, though we knew that wouldn't work.  So it was "real" dress shoes for him and since he has grown so much, he had to get men's--yes, my soon to be 6th grade boy now wears ADULT MEN'S shoes.  Not only that, but his feet are BIGGER than Dad's!  See:

He thinks his new dress shoes are "Old Man Shoes" because they are similar to what Dad wears.  I guess it's official now.  We are old.  LOL!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

6 comments:

Kelly S said...

That is a lovely photo of your kids. Too funny about the "old man shoes" that Bryce has to wear. Thanks for sharing, Ileana.

Kelly

Barracudasue said...

OUTSTANDING pictures of the kids! Your son is SO handsome and your daughter is gorgeous and I can say that because I've seen them firsthand! They are precious!

I'm SO glad you had a great time at the wedding and with your family! It was great to meet you, too!

TOOOOOOO funny about the old man shoes! That just cracks me up!!!!!! Your son IS a lot taller than I pictured him in my mind! Great looking kids you have there, Ileana! Oh yeah, and your hubby, too....;)

Kathy Serrahn said...

great picture of kids
they grow up so fast

Vicki said...

Wonderful photo of the kids, and LOL on the "old-man-shoes!"

Vicki said...

I forgot to say how much I LOVE the wedding file! Just beautiful.

Lisa Avolio said...

Beautiful files. Thanks for working on files or ideas for files during your family traveling time.
I was amazed when my boys hit men's sizes in shoes. Sooner than in clothes. Hope your son slows down soon!