Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Secrets

My secret to prioritizing and multitasking is two-fold.  First, while I was reminding the kiddos to grab books to read at the dentist office, I realized I could take my laptop and work instead of reading my book.  Brilliant moment, huh?  LOL!

The second part lies in being flexible.  The free file I had planned for this week needs a little tweaking so it's been put on the back burner.  Instead, you'll be getting next week's file this week and this week's file next week.  Does that make sense?

On another note, I'll probably be hit and miss for the next week or so.  We've got some exciting things in the works here but I'm not allowed to spill the beans just yet.  Don't worry though.  When all is said and done, I will be like any good scrapper; I'll have pictures to share.  I promise I'll pop in when I can.

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Multi-tasking - we have become good at it. I have a love/hate relationship with my laptop. I don't know how to relax anymore - I want to drag the darn thing around with me so I can always be working on something.

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Can't hardly wait to see what you have in mind for the freebie this week AND anxious to know what you're up to now! :D ;)

Anna said...

Love your surprises...Can't wait. I cannot Multi task...I can hardly do one thing at a time LOL

Lisa Avolio said...

Love your productiveness. Thanks for thinking of us for your office waiting time.

Trisha said...

Ooh, I love a mystery! I look forward to those beans! We women become adept at multi-tasking. I hope I can get better at the multi-resting! (body, mind & spirit)