Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Time Warp

I don't know what is causing it but I swear that something is messing with my clocks this week.  Every time I have tried to do something, it has taken much longer than I think it should.  Computer issues, homework with the kiddos, laundry.  I'm not complaining.  I'm just wondering who's going to bring back all that extra time.  After all, I have creative projects I want to make and that's important too.  LOL!

What about you?  What have you been up to lately?  Seriously.  I'd love to hear about it.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm not sure what is up with time lately either. It feels like it is flying and dragging all at the same time! I've been busy with school, and work (occasionally - I've got in 7 hours in two weeks - yikes!) But school will be done (for the semester at least) soon so I won't have to worry about that any longer. I'm so excited to visit my KNK and craft space!

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Time is an issue lately! I agree with Vanessa that it flies and drags at the same time. DRAGS while I'm at work and FLIES when I'm at home and my KNK is just FEET away from me, screaming for attention! LOL I have to get busy on my SWAP file but that's always on the back burner! HARDLY ANY time left for me on that!!!!!

Work, eat, sleep is about it for ME! I'm off tomorrow and meeting my BFF for lunch so that's really exciting! :)

Kelly S said...

Time always seems to fly by for me, especially now that I have a little one. Every time I look at my son, I think "How did you get so big? It was just yesterday that I brought you home from the hospital." How can 17 months have passed already? We are trying to get organized to start on some home repair projects. And I need to clean out some clutter, etc. Never enough hours in the day. :)

Anna said...

Spending part of the week babysitting the babies...

Vicki said...

Like others have mentioned, time has been flying for me too, except at work. I haven't had one second to make cards or use my Silhouette all week and it makes me sad. That means I have FOUR mother's day cards to make before 10AM Sunday!