Monday, April 25, 2011

Surprise!!!

Sometimes, I just have to present a secret surprise to some special people.  Today, is one of those days.

And the winners are:
Carol Parks
Jzayler
Games
Sue
Caz
Lisa Avolio
BzyPTmom
Human to Bear, Boris & Tasha
Anna
Esther WB
Rhonda
Trisha
Elizabeth

For simply taking the time to say "Thank you" and for wishing me a Happy Easter, each of these lovely people will get the full version of this week-end's sampler.  See:

Thank YOU, so very much for thinking of me so kindly.  I truly do appreciate it.  

Please e-mail me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (please take out the spaces) with what format your cutter takes and I'll very happily send you the file as soon as I can.  Please keep in mind that I am hosting family from out of town this week so I may be busy showing them around town.
Happy Creative Time!

10 comments:

jzayler said...

Ileana, that is so sweet! Thank you!!

Sue aka barracudasue said...

WOW, Ileana, you ROCK big time! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO very much and I love, love, LOVE this sampler! WOW! God bless you! :)

Ginger (Games) said...

Very generous of you, thanks! Love the sample!

Esther W-B said...

What a great surprise! So sweet of you, thank you!

bzyPTmom said...

Thanks so much--you are so nice!

Anna said...

Ileana thank you so very much. This is so sweet of you. You share your talent so freely. God bless you just like you bless us.

Lisa Avolio said...

You are soooo kind! I am definitely surprised, but generosity like this is consistent with your character. I always look forward to coming to your blog. Thanks again!

Caroline said...

how cool, just back from holidays and I find I have a surprise waiting for me. Thanks Ileana!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. cheers, caz

TonyaKaye said...

Congratulations to everyone!

Trisha said...

What a nice surprise! Thank you so much, Ileana. This is very kind and generous of you! I hope your Easter weekend was wonderful!