Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Feeling Creative

I"m so excited.  I've been scrapping and crafting and I have a new file in the store too.  Yay!  Life is truly good!!!

Here's a little something I've been working on:


I had this teabag folding medallion sitting around my creative space.  I actually folded it a long time ago and never did anything with it.  I was looking at it and couldn't decide which side to use.  I just couldn't hide one side by gluing it down to cardstock so, the window card was born. 

I used acetate that I recycled from a package of something or other.  The card also has a liner so that the adhesive and the edges of the acetate don't show.  I also glued a tiny gem face down in the center of the medallion and, on top of it, I used another gem but this one is face up.

So, do you like it?  I hope so, because you just might be seeing the file for this one really soon.  LOL!  Of course, the teabag folding won't be included but you could use any two sided element or a even picture on each side of the window.

I am also so excited to announce that I now have a digi stamp in the store.  See:


 
You can find it right here.  If you get this file, I'd love to hear how you like using it.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

3 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

WOW, Ileana, I LOVE your teabag fold medallion! That is SO cool plus with the acetate, it's even better! You're SO creative!

LOVE your digi...I think I better RUN to the Store and buy it. LOL

GREAT job on both! :)

Vicki said...

BEAUTIFUL! As always. =D Your files never disappoint.

Lovin' that digital stamp! LOVE it!

Anna said...

Just awesome!!! Beautiful just like you :)