Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Files

I promised you pictures and here they are:


These are two of the files I was working so hard to get up to the store.  I hope you like them.  They should show up in the store really soon.

The fishing file was a request from my husband.  The saying comes from one of his favorite t-shirts.  It's a shirt that has seen its better days and I think he wanted to memorialize it in a layout.  LOL!

Make sure you come back to visit me tomorrow because my weekly free file will be here then.  It's related to one of these two pictures.  Can you guess which one?

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

I had to giggle at the fish one and the top one is just gorgeous! Looks like another gotta have! :)

Thanks for the preview, Ileana! You ROCK! :)

Lisa Avolio said...

Maybe hubby expects a replacement? You could whip one up with some iron on vinyl. In your spare time- HA!