Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feisty Furball

Yes, I do have to admit that I think our bunny is on the weird side and, yes, she is definitely aggravating at times.  Dabra weighs less than 5 pounds and is covered in soft and pretty fur, yet she does her best to rule the roost. 

Both my husband and I agree that the funniest thing about her is how scary she is.  LOL!  Her front foot is smaller than a quarter.  Yet, when she gets feisty, she punches with both of her front feet and you just can't help but jerk your hand back like a rattle snake is trying to strike you.  I'm not kidding.  It definitely doesn't hurt but it's impossible not to react.  LOL!

I'm going to have to do my best to capture her antics on video so you can see what I've been talking about.

Until then, make sure you stop by tomorrow for the free file.  I may be a bit biased but I think it's a useful one.

Happy Creative Time!

No comments: