Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Time Out

I'm so sorry but it looks like I am going to have to call a time out for this week's free file. 

For us, this is a short week (the kiddos had yesterday and today off of school) and yet, it's a rough one for me as well.  I'm scheduled to have some minor oral surgery this week and I'm also worried about a friend of mine.  It's just one of those times when I really wish that I could do more.  I'd really appreciate all the prayers you can muster for my friend.  Thanks!

Also, thank you so much for your sweet comments about my son's layout.  I really do treasure each one.  You never fail to cheer me up or make the best day even better!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

6 comments:

Yelowflower said...

always happy to send prayers, sad that they are needed, but happy that they are wanted. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Anna said...

Take care of yourself. Praying for all.

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Prayers for your friend and YOU!

Don't fret about this week's freebie! You are MORE than generous with your talent!

God bless!

Elizabeth said...

Sending prayers for your friend, I hope things work out for the best, whatever it may be :)
Although I am sad to see no file, I think I understand..bahahahaha

TonyaKaye said...

Please take care of yourself and many healing prayers for your friend.

Vicki said...

Prayers are heade to you and your friend. Please take care of yourself!