Friday, January 14, 2011

Asian Screen Sampler

Well, this day did not start off as I had planned.  I'm not whining.  Really.  I just want you to know that 4Shared gave me trouble this morning.  I'm hoping it behaves nicely for you but, if it doesn't, all I can say is to try again later.  Sorry!

Also, my Terms of Use have been changed slightly.  So, if you haven't read them recently, please do so again.

Today's free file was made for a layout of a special photo of our son, Bryce.  I hope to finish the layout today and I promise to share pictures when it is done.  Here's part of what I will be using in the layout:


While it is offered freely here, this file is still governed by my Terms of Use.  Thank you so much for recommending my blog to your friends so they may download the file for themselves.  The links to this file will expire on Sunday.  After that, this file will be on its way to the I Scrap Designs store at Paperthreads.  The password is iagreetotou (no capitals, no spaces, and no punctuation).

Sorry, these links have expired.  Please look for this and other neat files in the
store at Paperthreads.


Happy Creative Time!

9 comments:

Carol said...

No problems with 4shared for me. This is a great file and will be useful for many things. Thanks so much for your generousity in sharing a free file with us each week. You are awesome!

Esther W-B said...

Love this! Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing your LO.

Sue aka barracudasue said...

This is AWESOME, Ileana!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you LO!

No problem with 4shared. Just thought I'd let you know. L)

THANKS, Ileana!

Ginger (Games) said...

Not a problem here, funny it is normally testy. Thanks!

Kelly S said...

Beautiful file! Thanks for sharing. I didn't have any problems downloading.

Caroline said...

another lovely freebie, thankyou!

Pam S said...

Thank you, no problems here either. Looking forward to using this file.

Anna said...

Got your awesome file just fine. Thank you so much!!! Oh and I'll trade places with you since I am snowed in LOL J/K. But I did hear on the news that Fl. is the only state that did not have snow :O

Cherbear said...

Thanks!