Monday, November 29, 2010

Phew! What A Day!

On a scrappy note, this is the file I am turning in for the KNK Swap on the Paperthreads Forum:


I had fun making it myself but I haven't had the chance to take pictures yet.  There were too many things to do and not enough time to get them all done for me today.

On a personal note, I could use a few prayers for a few friends of mine.  Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to disclose the reasons but my heart is breaking for them.  Oh, to have a perfect world where everyone just played nicely!

Oh, and the hubby could use a few prayers too.  He's got a huge test tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure he will do well but he's a bit nervous about it.  He's going to have to write a 2,000 word essay without any reference materials and it's a timed test too.  I can't say as I blame him for being on edge about it.  LOL!

Tomorrow has got to be a good day for everyone, right?!?!?!

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

4 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

I love, love, LOVE your submission for the KNK Swap! That is amazing! I, on the other hand, am struggling big time! Had one, lost it...tried it again...lost it...I'm having issues. ROFLOL

Prayers going out to your friends! God knows who they are and what their situation is so there's no need to disclose details! God will prevail!!!!!!

Caroline said...

ooh! lucky us! this file looks really cool :)

Thoughts and prayers for your friends, I hope all is well for them soon.

Pam said...

I really like your card. I didn't see a KNK Swap on Paperthreads. Can you tell me where it's at? Thanks, Pam

Anna said...

Awesome file...I can't use KNK tho :( But it is a great one. Good luck to your hubby...God bless