Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Happened?

Sheesh!  What happened to my Tuesday?  And my Wednesday, for that matter?  LOL!  All I know is that I've been furiously working on files.  I have 7 ready to go up to the store.  I know; somebody needs to check on me because I must be sick, right?!?!?!

Oh, now I remember what I was doing last night.  This:

Okay, now I know you're going to think I'm teasing you but Blogger won't let me upload pictures.  Wah!  And I really wanted to show you all too.  That's why I've been working so hard.  Wah!  (Sniffle, sniffle).  Hmph!

I guess I'll just have to tell you that I've been in Long Card sort of mood lately and this one I cut from three different colors of cardstock.  Maybe blogger will be better behaved tomorrow.

Now, I need to get my act together and upload those files!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

No comments: