Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Successful Week

Wow! It's been a busy and successful week. 

Our religious ed class is going well.  It seems like we have settled into a nice rhythm.  Of course, that may change for the next few weeks when we're expected to teach two chapters each week--in an hour and 15 minutes.  (Breathing deeply, here!)  I'm sure we'll get through it okay.  It's just the scary thought of it.  LOL!

My ESL class has given me another challenge too.  When do you use "did or does" in a question and when do you not use them?  Take this sentence:  "Mike speaks French and English."  So, with that sentence we can ask "Who speaks French and English?" and yet we can also ask "What languages does Mike speak?"  Yep, I need to find a better resource or list to help them understand the differences.

And I almost have the next file for the membership ready to go.  It's on the lighthearted and festive side.  I can't wait to show it to you.  So, I'd better get busy on it so that I can claim complete success for this week.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

No comments: