Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Congratulations and The Answers

Thank you so much to everyone who played along with me!

Now, for the answers:

The concert was with Toby Keith who is known for his song, "American Soldier." We had a blast there but it did run later than our kiddos would have liked. They were very tired!

The second picture was from the Florida Aquarium and the third was from MOSI (the Museum Of Science and Industry). We got into them for free because we have zoo passes and the three places have all agreed to accept the other's passes for the month of September. We love that feature and try to take advantage of it every chance we get.

Congratulations go to Kelly Stone for being the first to guess (and correctly at that) and to:


for winning the random drawing. (Oh, and I'm such a softie that everyone who commented or guessed went into the drawing--even if they weren't correct. I always run my contests like that.)

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

3 comments:

Anna said...

LOL Well thanks for the chance even tho I wasn't right. LOL Congrats Elizabeth!!! Have fun with your new file!!!

Elizabeth said...

So what did I win?? huh I know I am slow right....lol

Ileana said...

Elizabeth,
E-mail me with your choice of file and I'll get it to you.