Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Congratulations!

Okay, I've learned a couple of things today. First, I am blessed with a lovely group of friends who actually read my blog! Yay! Then, I also learned that "No rest for the wicked" actually does come from the Bible.

I want to sincerely thank each and every person who guessed! I really appreciate it and so I was extra careful to make sure every guess (no matter where it was sent to me) was entered into the random drawing.

So, a great big congratulations to Esther WB and Lisa (from Kentucky). They both win the first to guess portion because their guess was virtually at the same time. One came through as a comment here and the other was e-mailed to me directly. So to be fair, they both win!

And for the random drawing:
Congratulations to all three of you wonderful people! Please e-mail me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (please take out the spaces) with your choice of free file and the format your cutter uses and I'll get your prize out to you asap.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Ileana!!

jzayler said...

Thanks Ileana! I love your blog! I don't always comment but I read it all the time.