Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Helping Others II

Thank you, so very much for all the kind words over the week-end. We really appreciate them!

If you're interested, here are a couple articles on the work my hubby was doing in the Dominican Republic:
Article #2


Also, I'm sorry for being a bad blogger. I've been busy keeping the family happy. That's a never-ending job but I'm not complaining! We've been going to the water park--three times in one week--and the kids absolutely love it. It's a good thing we got season passes. It's much cheaper that way.

I've also been hard at work on this week's free file. It's a silly, loopy file that's all the rage right now. I know my kids love it and can't wait to use it to scrap about the craze and their collections.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

1 comment:

Lisa Avolio said...

Love those articles! I am so proud of all those who participated. What a gift to the people, instead of just doing mock exercises. Thanks to all of them for their service and for representing our country in such a generous light.