Monday, April 19, 2010

No Fang!

Wahoozles! There's no fang in my husband's arm! Yay! They took loads of x-rays and there is nothing there that's not supposed to be there. So, no surgery is necessary. Yippee! Want to come join the party?

Well, if you're afraid there may be more snakes here, you can always join another party. Like this one right here. Or this one, here. Hey, why not join both of them? I promise they'll be a lot of fun.

Those parties are otherwise known as the KNK Swaps. I host them regularly. They are a great way to learn your KNK software and get great free files in return. I'd love to see you there!

Happy Creative Time!

4 comments:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Praise the Lord...no fangs...in your hubby's arm, that is!

I think I'll pass on the snake party! LOL

Ginger (Games) said...

That is awesome news!

Lisa Avolio said...

When I saw your post's title, I was afraid they had opened him up and gone hunting. Glad to know it wasn't "invasive" and that he can continue to heal.

Trisha said...

Such great news! Praise God!