Friday, March 26, 2010

No Regrets

Our anniversary is coming up very quickly. It's Monday to be exact and I'm celebrating with a sale on all my files including this new one:

Click on the picture to go directly to it.

I'm also celebrating by giving you a special gift, the file that I'm using to make my husband's anniversary card.
I have absolutely no regrets about marrying him. He's a wonderful man and I'm so proud to be his wife. Yet, I see more to this file than that. I want my children to live their lives with no regrets too. No wishing they would have tried something new. No regrets over mistakes they've made because they just may have learned something from those mistakes or gone back to apologize and resolve them.

Anyway, while this file is offered freely here, it is still governed by my Terms of Use. Thank you for sending your friends here to download the file for themselves. The password is iagreetotou (no capitals, no spaces and no punctuation) and your links are here:

Sorry, these links have expired. Please look for this and other neat files in the
I Scrap Designs
store at Paperthreads.

Happy Creative Time!

15 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Anniversary, Ileana!! This is a lovely card front, and a beautiful sentiment. I agree, the possibilities are numerous.

Elizabeth said...

This is such a great file. I want to use this on a page for my daughter with a story about no regrets for her. Same with my son. Happy Anniversary, when is it??

Rebecca said...

Thanks Ileana!! Happy Anniversary!

CutItOut said...

Happy anniversary. I hope you and DH have a beautiful day. Thanks for the file.

AnnW said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! How many years have you been married? I have been married for almost 30 years and, like you, have no regrets, except for not having more children. Thank you for the beautiful file!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ileana...what an elegant file!!!! GREAT creation ma'am!!!! Thanks for sharing it and I hope your family is totally enjoying your weekend!!! ;)

Val said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I know exactly how you feel I am coming up to 37 years with my wonderful husband & regret is not in my vocabulary ENJOY!! cheers Val

Kelly S said...

Beautiful, as always. Thanks, Ileana!

Esther W-B said...

Happy Anniversary Ileana and thank you for sharing your beautiful file.

Sue aka barracudasue said...

LOVE the card, Ileana! NO REGRETS indeed!!!! Meeee either! ;)

Thank you SO very much for the freebie and happy anniversary to you and your DH!

Lisa Avolio said...

Very elegant way of expressing that thought! Thanks for sharing it with us, and have a great time this weekend.

Sandy said...

Thanks and I agree there are so many uses for this file. Happy Anniversary to both of you.

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thank you for this gorgeous file! I love the sentiment :)

Ginger (Games) said...

Great file, what a awesome way to raise the kids too. Happy anniversary! Thanks for sharing!

jzayler said...

Thank you for the freebie. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful way to live and love! God Bless.