Thursday, December 10, 2009

What?!?!?

You don't like surprises?!?!?!

Hmm. I know what's going on here. Those of you who say you don't like surprises are really the kiddos who snuck around your parents' hiding spaces looking for the loot.

I bet you even did more than just shake the presents when you found the stash. I bet you even unwrapped them and then did your best to rewrap them so your parents wouldn't find out what you'd been doing.

Am I right? Come on, now. Tell the truth. LOL!

Okay, I'll give you a little clue. Tomorrow's free file can be used on a card, a gift, or a layout or even as a decoration. So, yes, it's holiday related. If you want more info than that, though, you'll have to come back tomorrow. Oh, the anticipation! LOL!

Until then, Happy Creative Time!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

oh, your killing me... I do have to admit, my sisters, brothers and I did unwrap our presents and rewrapped them before they knew what was going on..it was tooo funny.

Caroline said...

meanie!! LOL

Sue aka barracudasue said...

ROFLOL No, honestly, I never peaked or shook or anything. Dad always took me to look at the Christmas lights on Christmas Eve in town and when we get back, every year, Santa knew when to bring me my gifts! They'd all be laid out so pretty under the tree and my parents would let me open them then. And, lo and behold, when I would wake up on Christmas morning, Santa had returned and left ONE more present under the tree for me. This happened every year. I just couldn't figure out WHY he'd always come back to leave the ONE he forgot to leave the first time. Boy, was I a gullible kid! ROFLOL I LOVE surprises, Ileana! I'll be back tomorrow....

Lisa Avolio said...

I don't like surprises, and I didn't cheat and pre-open my presents. I think maybe it's that I'm too picky and like to be in control, so I have been disappointed or stressed out by surprises. Like the surprise baby shower friends gave me that reduced me to tears because I knew I wouldn't have time to do all the errands I had planned... so I would feel like a failure with all the unfinished work. So maybe I should let go and just enjoy your teasing. I know I haven't been disappointed with your files!