Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What A Day!

I was blessed with an awesome hubby! Last Friday, he brought me 'just because' roses. Today, he took the kids to the zoo just so I could enjoy some time alone. Let me tell you; I love my kids but it was a ton of fun today! Hmm. Where can I convince my man to take the kids tomorrow? LOL!

I also learned we're pretty much a bunch of fun-loving group of people. Everybody admitted to trying to be nice but not quite making it and, I must confess, I fall into that category too. LOL! That must mean we're all in good company.

So, my friends, I hope your day was filled with fun. After all, having fun can be nice too!

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

3 comments:

debenj said...

It's always good to hear others having a good time. Glad you were able to get some things done while your hubby was spending some quality time with the kids :)

Elizabeth said...

What a great guy, hope you were able to relax and get somethings off your to do list done ;)

Caroline said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Cheers, caz