Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh, Hailey!

The winner of the Super Power random drawing is Hailey! Yay! Just for e-mailing me a comment, she wins a free file of her choosing. So, Hailey, please let me know what you want and what format you'd like it in by e-mailing me at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces).

As for my choice of super powers, I'd like to be able to go back in time. I'd love to get a re-do at a few of my mistakes. That, and get to enjoy my kiddos as babies one more time. Hey, that ability would even come in handy while scrapping! I'd be able to fix any oopsie that didn't turn out so great the first time around. No more fear of ruining that gorgeous sheet of fancy paper. LOL! Oh, and it would save money too. No more having to live with products you didn't like but can't return.

Seriously, I also agree with everyone else's comments about squeezing more time out of the day. Now, if only we could invent a machine to do just that for us without requiring the loss of sleep! We'd be rich.

Until next time, Happy Creative Time!

No comments: