Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, Already?

Can it possibly be Monday already? Where did the week-end go? Any chance I can get it back? LOL! The week-end just flew by for us but it was a good one and we certainly got a lot accomplished.

I even got into my scrap room and did some re-organizing. I'm not done yet but it felt so good to finally get things arranged a little better. When we first moved in here, we were in such a hurry to get everything just right that my scrap room is just something we quickly threw together and I've been living with it. Well, I finally had enough and rearranged my paper stash! I still need to thin out my stash to make some scrap kits for my kiddos but I'm certainly happier with it--at least for now. LOL!

We also had parent-teacher conferences tonight. There were no surprises there. I can honestly say I'm proud of both of my kiddos. They're both very good kids who do well in school socially and academically.

I have to take that back. There was one surprise. Bryce, my oldest, took a computerized personality/intelligence test. It was kind of like those Myers-Briggs things we had to do in school. What surprised me is that his highest area was Interpersonal Skills. He's not my social one. His little sister can make friends anywhere, anytime. He takes a bit longer to make friends so to see that he scores the highest in that area is enlightening and encouraging.

I hope life is treating all of you well. I have a couple of surprises planned so I'd better get busy or you won't be seeing them.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

No comments: