Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monkey Wrenches

I'm sorry I didn't get around to blogging yesterday. I had the best of intentions to get so much done yesterday. I had a whole list of stuff I was going to do and I just knew I would feel so much better when it was all done. I really looked forward to the great sense of accomplishment at checking each thing off the list.

I got up early and started at it but then, I noticed the strangest thing. Monkey wrenches were flying by my head and some of them got pretty close too! Seriously. I had to duck several times and wasn't very successful either. LOL! Of course, I'm referring to the expression that "someone threw a monkey wrench in the works." (Try explaining that one to someone who doesn't speak English! LOL!)

So, today is my do-over and I will get everything on my list done. I will. I am determined to do a better job of ducking anything else that's thrown at me today.

I hope your day is a successful one too.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Don't feel bad about not blogging as much as you want. I have not had much time to sit and read the blog postings let alone blog myself, guess I should try and get on and blog something.