Monday, July 27, 2009

Did You Know?

Did you know today is Take Your Plants for a Walk Day? I'm not kidding. It's a real holiday. So, did you take your plants for a walk today? My husband wants you to exericise wise judgement if you choose to celebrate this holiday. Please don't try to take your 20 foot tall tree for a walk. Stick to the small house plants. LOL!

I must confess; I did not take any of my plants for a walk today. However, I did take my dog for a walk as I do every day. We even got to meet a new cat today. Miffy actually got to sniff this cat the other day but since the cat never moved, I had to wonder if it was still alive. LOL!

Today, this same cat actually came out to meet Miffy. It was kind and did not act afraid at all. I was amazed. Not only that the cat wasn't afraid of our dog but that Miffy didn't run away in great fear. LOL! She's a bit of an odd dog. We came upon a garage sale not too long ago. They were selling one of those plastic jeeps that preschoolers drive around their yards. This was absolutely terrifying to our dog--and the thing wasn't even turned on let alone moving. LOL!

Anyway, I hope to have a very exciting announcement for you all very soon. I wish I could tell you tonight but it's just not quite ready. Is your curiosity piqued?

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

How funny, guess I didn't get to celebrate the holiday.. I think my BF would think I was crazy if I took one of my plants for a walk..ha!! I am kinda curious now about your announcement?? Let me guess.. you are going to send me $100 just because your a good friend..bahahahahaha