Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday & A Sale Too!

I know, we just went through this, right? We just celebrated my daughter's birthday. Not again. I'm not talking about her birthday--even though she would like to celebrate it again. Nope, this birthday is mine and no, I'm sorry, you're not getting another birthday file.

You see, I was born on Father's Day and my daughter was also baptized on Father's Day. It's a special day in our house. So, to celebrate, you'll find all my files on sale for 40% off right here. I'm sure you'll find something you like there. {For my Cricut-owning friends, if you see a file you like but it hasn't been converted yet, just forward me your receipt at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces) and I'll get busy converting it ASAP.}

Oh, and the free file I'm sharing this week is a quick little mini album you can make for Father's Day. Here, take a look:




It's sized like a CD or DVD to take advantage of all those old discs we have around the house. You can mount each page on a CD, use just one like I did, or just make a round mini album out of cardstock or chipboard. You can also add extra pages if you like. I made this one this morning so I know it'll work great for those of you who are wondering what you should make this week-end. LOL!

Like my other files, this one is still governed by my TOU and I appreciate it that you send your friends here to download it for themselves rather than sharing it. Thanks!

The password is iagreetotou (no capitals, no punctuation, and no spaces) and your links are here:

GSD

AI

KNK

WPC

SVG

Happy Shopping in the I Scrap Designs Store and Happy Scrapping too!

4 comments:

Margie said...

This is lovely, thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

Ileana, Thanks so much this file is just adorable!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for the great file :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.