Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sign Me Up!

Did you know that today is National Be a Millionaire Day? Now, that is one holiday I'd love to celebrate! Sign me up now! I'm not kidding. I could use a million dollars. Couldn't you?

To celebrate, I'd pay off all our bills first. I'd also buy a new vehicle as I'm not liking the way mine has been acting up lately.

Then, oh boy! Imagine the charities that would benefit. First, I would start my own foundation to help the spouses and children of our deployed troops. That is one deserving group of people who are definitely under-served--especially if they do not live close to a military base!

Oh, and then there's literacy, the homeless and the hungry. I could go on and on. There are just so many worthy causes. I guess that's why I'm not a millionaire as I probably wouldn't be one for long. LOL!

So, how would you celebrate? Hmm. That sounds like a good topic for a scrapbook page. LOL!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey sign me up too.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful file....thank you so much for your generosity!!!!