Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More New Stuff on the Forum!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know I have been sharing my free files in SVG format recently. That's because we, the Paperthreads Designers, have been discussing offering files for those who own a Cricut and the SCAL software. Well, we'd like a bit of input from you on how you'd like our files. There's a poll going on right now, right here. So, if you haven't done so yet, head on over and cast your vote.

While you are there, if you have a KNK or the KNK GE software, you just might be interested in the newest swap: Manly/Military. That's one awesome topic in my book. Of course, I've got a manly military man in my own family so I just may be a bit biased. LOL! So, what are you waiting for? You can get the scoop and sign up right here.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't comment on the SVG files as I do not use that type BUT You know I LOVE a great swap ;)