Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's All Coming Together!

I've been planning and working and it's all coming together all at the same time!

At my kid's school, the first graders are having their Easter Celebration tomorrow. Yeah, I know Easter Sunday was a while ago but Easter actually lasts for 50 days. As homeroom mom this is the second to last big event I need to coordinate. It will be a lot of fun for the kiddos and the parents alike.

Then, the KNK Swap: Mom! is due tomorrow and I'm not quite done with my file yet. It's almost there; it just needs a couple of finishing touches.

Tomorrow is also the start of my Pre-Mother's Day/National Scrapbook Day Sale! Everything will be 30% off right here!

Later this week-end, you'll want to check out the forum for the challenge I'm co-hosting with one very creative mystery person. I promise you, it will be fun and you won't want to miss it.

And then there's the free file I'll be offering as well. It is simply "Mud-luscious." Now, for the first person who can explain where that came from, I'm offering up a free file of your choosing. Send me your answer at ijr41ug @ yahoo.com (Thanks for playing! I have a winner and will post the details tomorrow.)

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh man, I really need to start visiting you blog in the evening not the next day at work.