Monday, April 13, 2009

40 & More

I hope you enjoyed your holiday and the whole week-end too. I know we did. We enjoyed going to church and spending precious time together as a family. The Easter Bunny was really good to our kids and we even got to go visit an old friend of mine. How old? How does first grade sound?

We went to visit my friend, Michelle. (Please note, she's not the same woman as my awesome boss, Michelle.) We've been friends since the very first day of first grade. There's not many people who are in their forties who can say that they've been friends with someone for nearly 40 years! We had fun and hope to do it again soon.

Oh, but it's time to get back to work again. It's that time again! You've guessed it: The most awesome Paperthreads' Newsletter. We're all hard at work making our famous and fun newsletter. If you haven't signed up for it yet, you really should right here. It's going to be a good one!

And, to make it so, I'd better get my nose back to the grindstone.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is soooo cool. I have been trying to get together with one of my grade school friends but we can not seem to find the time.