Friday, March 13, 2009

While The Cat's Away, the Mice Will Play!

I couldn't attend the retreat this week-end. Boo Hoo! I was actually supposed to be in 4 different places at the same time so something had to go. Unfortunately, the retreat was the first thing out the door. Maybe next time.

But I'm not going to mope about. No way! I'm playing. While all those cats at the retreat weren't watching, I went looking for goodies and I found lots of them. 15 beautiful mouse morsels just waiting for you to find in a Cat's Away Scavenger Hunt right here.

Yet, that's not the end of the fun. All my files are on sale too. I'm sure you'll find something you'll like right here.

The Red Envelope Project is still ongoing so I'm leaving the link up to yesterday's freebie.

Happy Shopping and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: