Friday, March 27, 2009

Thanks A Bunch

First let me say that the challenge from yesterday's post is still happening. So don't forget to check that out and send me your ideas.

Second, The Red Envelope Project is still up and you have until Monday to get those red envelopes made and mailed. You can find all the info and the free file here.

Now, on to current business. This week-end, my husband and I will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary. I'm also letting you in on the fun! All my files will be on sale for 40% off starting at midnight tonight and going through Sunday. Yes, that even includes all the new files I just put up to the store and the collections too! I'm sure you'll find something you like right here.

And now for the real reason you came to visit. Yep, another free file.
It will only be up for about 24 hours so be quick. After that, you'll have to look for it in the store. The password is IagreetoTOU and you'll find the file just waiting for you right here.

Happy Shopping and Happy Scrapping!

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Love the looks of this file. Thanks very much.

Anonymous said...

So pretty and happy looking. Thank you.
Esther W-B

TammyB said...

"Thanks A Bunch" for the freebie! I hope you and your husband have a very Happy Anniversary :)

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary! and thank for the freebie.

Carol

kswjeff said...

Thanks for the freebie!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Ileana, just popping in to say thank you I love the new file. I am a flower fanatic. Suzanne

debenj said...

Thank you for the freebee. I've been so busy with Julianna that I really haven't done much in the craft line. Love all the new files you put up in the store!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the file too. Its the only Spring fkoers I'll be seein for a while since its snowing right now!

Nikki