Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thanks and More

Thank you to everyone who commented and e-mailed me yesterday. I love it when people talk to me. It really warms my heart.

I hope you are enjoying your week-end.

The used uniform sale wasn't as good as I expected but I can't complain. I saved more than $94 and my daughter is all set for the plaid skorts and jumpers she'll need for next year. I still have to get them both the polo shirts and PE uniforms yet. Yes, they need separate uniforms for PE. I know; I think it's over the top too, especially since my third grader has to take his PE uniform to school and change into it in front of all the boys in the 3rd grade. And I thought it was rough in the 6th grade! Oh well. I know they are getting a good education in a safe environment.

As for the rest of my week-end, the only thing that could make it better would be if my husband was here to share it with us. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous and we've done a lot around the house and the garage but we--the kids and I--can only do so much by ourselves. Besides, we just miss him even though he's able to come home at night. It's just not the same as getting to spend some serious quality time together. Hey, I'm a quality time type of girl! If you don't know what that means, you'll have to read The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman. It's an easy read and worth every penny and then some.

I hope you enjoyed your gift yesterday. The link has expired and, if you missed it, you'll find it in the store very soon.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: