Friday, March 20, 2009

Surprise!

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that after yesterday's post that I wouldn't have a free file this week. Oh, but I do and I think it's a cool one if I do say so myself. It's a card and you can put whatever sentiment or artwork you like in the center. What do you think?
The picture doesn't show it but you can also cut out the center if you'd rather have a white or a patterned paper liner in the middle.

So, do you like it? If you do, you can download it here. If not, why not? Either way, talk to me. I love comments. The only thing I like more than comments is to see what you make with my files so, send me a picture. It would really make my day! Oh, and the password is IagreetoTOU.

The Red Envelope Project file is still up for grabs too. You'll find the original post on that right here.

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ileana. I love all of your stained glass designs!

Esther WB

AnnW said...

Thank you for the beautiful file! I haven't had any free time to play for quite a while, but when I do get a chance this is definitely a file I'd love to try. Making the center versatile was a great idea, although I don't know which way I would like it the best. The example you have is wonderful!