Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Get Your Thinking Caps On!

I've got another contest in the works. It's just not quite ready to begin yet. So, prepare to think--yes, this one will mean you will have to be a bit creative--and check back tomorrow to see what's up my sleeve.

I'm still waiting to hear from several people who left comments for me. (Please see yesterday's post. I'll need your e-mail address and the format of your cutter--ai, gsd, knk or wpc--to be able to help you.)

Also, can nana31331 please contact me via e-mail? I'd love to be able to help you with your cutter. (ijr41ug@yahoo.com)

Thanks and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Can't wai to see what the surprise is. Hopefully you will announce it before I have school tonight or else it may be a late night for me..bahahahhaha