Friday, February 20, 2009

Dashes & Dots

Oh, yeah! I have a title. "Dashes & Dots Stained Glass Layout!" Woo Hoo! Thank you to every one who played. Indeed, thank you so much I've decided to give everyone who commented the file. And the winner? Well, she will get the whole collection when it is finished. So, a huge congratulations to Games!

I still have to put the finishing touches on the cut and assembly instructions for "Dashes and Dots" but as soon as they are done, I'll e-mail the file directly to you. Thanks again for talking to me!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

debenj said...

Great name for an awesome file! Love your stained glass files!!! Have you thought about doing a stained glass frame with maybe crosses in the corners. This would be cute for Confirmations, Baptisms, Christenings etc...