Friday, January 9, 2009

Keeping Messy Secrets

I hope you enjoyed the free file yesterday. I can envision so many uses for it. I can't wait to start crafting with it myself. I just have to finish up some other projects first. If you missed the file, you can look for it at Paperthreads soon.

Once again Bryan has Air Force this week-end and I intend to make the best of it. I have a couple of errands to run tomorrow and then it's time to work and play around the house.

My kids are excited because I promised them they could craft. You see, my husband, as much as he loves what I make, does not like it when our kids craft. He doesn't like the mess. So, when he goes away, the kids (and Mom) will play. LOL! We have it all cleaned up by the time he comes home at night so everyone's happy. So, that's it. That's the dirty secret we keep from my husband. LOL!

Hey, I never said my life was exciting!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: