Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here You Go!

We've got to go to our kids' Christmas Program tonight. It is going to be a packed house as it is in our church and it is a school-wide program. They've even asked that grandparents not attend tonight so there will be enough room for the parents to attend.


Here is a quick picture of the calendar I made for my BIL.
Sorry the picture isn't the greatest. I missed the best light today with all my errands and other chores. Anyway, if you want the calendar portion, you can download it here. The password is IagreeTOU. All 12 months are there in jpg format with a plain white background. They are for a 4"x6" album. If you'd rather have the calendar in psd or png format so you can color the background as you wish, please e-mail me and I'll send it out.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: