Monday, December 8, 2008

Got Newsletter?

Why is it that there is never enough time to get all the stuff done that should be done and sleep too? Don't get me wrong. I got a whole lot accomplished this past week-end. There's just so much more I would like to do.

I did get the finishing touches done on another freebie. I'm sure you're going to like it. I know it will make your New Year's just a bit brighter. If you want it, though, you'll have to sign up for the newsletter because that is the only place you'll be getting it for free. After the newsletter has been sent out, it is going up to the store. I'm not even going to post a picture of it here. That's how cool this file is. Yep, it's my newsletter surprise for all of you! So, if you haven't done so yet, sign up for the newsletter here. It is well worth it!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: