Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not Tonight, Dear

Ahem. Not that!

Not car shopping! Well, at least we didn't leave the house to go car shopping. We did shop a little bit online and ended up ruling out the first vehicle we thought we wanted. We're now thinking about a Jeep Liberty. We're also taking the so very amazing advice of the Queen of Shopping, Lori.

I know a lot of you follow Lori's blog. She's an amazing person isn't she?!! Well, you know she likes to shop for a deal and get quality products too. But did you know she has the best tips for shopping for a new car. I can't believe I'm about to say this but I actually look forward to shopping for a new car this time around! I'm even a bit excited.

So, what's Lori's big secret? . . . Well, you'll have to ask her. While you're there, check out her other new toys. I just might have to do some more shopping myself.

1 comment:

Lori McDonald said...

HA!!! Tooo funny!!!!

Let me tell you - WE LOVE our Jeep Liberty!!!! We got it in 2004 and just turned 98,000 miles on it!!!!

Beside routine maintance - we have done nothing to it!!!

Add to the fact it has a lot of room and it is cute!!!!

LOL

Lori (aka Beloved Keepsakes)