Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mending

I've been challenged since my laptop broke. Designing files and reading e-mails have been two of my favorite things to do in the evening. I find it relaxing.

So, what have I been doing instead? Sewing.

My mother would be proud of me. I have mended everything in the pile of stuff to be mended. Everything, that is, except for one shirt. I realized it was too small for my son and figured why mend it if he can no longer wear it? That made me think. Has that shirt been in that pile since he could wear it? Hmm. I don't think so. I certainly hope not. LOL!

Finishing up everything in that pile, I have to tell you, has been rewarding. I'm even thinking of making my daughter some new clothes. Or should I scrap? Hmm. Maybe I should do both! Oh, if only there were more hours in the day.

I hope you're having an amazing week-end!

No comments: